Google+ ARC Google+

Pages:

Friday, April 19, 2013

Uploaded on Jan 5, 2012
This is about 5 years worth of RC airplane crashes that I have shot, mostly at SCCMAS
I threw this together to play on a projector during our Christmas banquet so there are a lot of repeats. The cub crash was a "big deal" at our club so it shows up a lot.
There are a lot of repeated scenes in this video please don't be sad, repeats were desirable when I threw this together for the Christmas banquet, if somebody missed a crash they could see it again in a few minutes.
As for the slow motion please don't be sad that there are a lot of slow motion replays, I like slow motion & the guys in my club like the slow motion so they can analyze every aspect of the crash.
If you like this video, that's great, & I'm happy.
If you don't like this video please go away now, without telling me that you don't like this video for whatever reason. The guys at the Christmas banquet loved it.